Ziwppx4o
等待驗證會員

積分 0
帖子 128
註冊 2017-10-11
用戶註冊天數 2411
用戶失蹤天數 2117
發表於 2018-3-18 22:51 
Sixteen-year-old Danny Sewdeen of 266 Grove Squatting Area was stabbed in the chest while riding on his bicycle in Diamond New Scheme last Sunday.He was later rushed to the Diamond Diagnostic Centre at 16: 20hrs and subsequently transferred to Georgetown Public Hospital (GPHC).According to Danny,Cheap Jerseys, “I was ridding my bicycle like I normally do and looking for my cows,Wholesale Jerseys, when a man riding on a bicycle come next to me and stopped me and told me where you friend deh and where de bicycle you thief deh.“I didn’t react and when I said I don’t know he stabbed me. I have no idea of any stolen bicycle,Cheap NHL Jerseys China,”He further said that he ran and jumped a drain while bleeding profusely,NFL Jerseys Store, and a public spirited citizen offered a phone call which he took to call his aunt who carried him to the hospital.His aunt,Cheap Jerseys NFL China, Janet Sewdeen,Wholesale China Jerseys, said she wants the police to investigate so she can have justice for her nephew.

無頭像
Ziwppx4o
等待驗證會員

積分 0
帖子 128
註冊 2017-10-11
用戶註冊天數 2411
用戶失蹤天數 2117
發表於 2018-3-19 03:51 
– rehabilitation of network underwayIt has been months,Wholesale Jerseys China, and intense regular low voltage continues to be of concern to several communities across the country.According to residents on the West Bank of Demerara,cheap nfl jerseys, countless reports have been made to the Guyana Power and Light (GPL) regarding this, and despite several fixtures,Cheap China Jerseys, the situation continues.Residents of La Grange, Stanleytown, and La Parfaite Harmonie Housing Scheme, West Bank Demerara remain fearful that the current situation may cause damages to their household and other appliances.Nalini Motilall who runs a printery at La Grange told Kaieteur News that the frequency of the power outages result in her having to complete her work late at nights with the use of a generator.She explained that while her work can still go on, there are other businesses that depend solely on the electricity provided by GPL. The woman made mention of several joinery shops.The residents are complaining that they do not fall short on paying their electricity bill, and should therefore not be faced with these continuous bothers.Some are of the opinion that GPL should compensate those who face losses due to the company’s negligence.Nonetheless, a GPL advertisement in Sunday’s edition of the Kaieteur News, read that contracts have been awarded for the “Rehabilitation of the Low Voltage Distribution Network”.It said that areas to be targeted include East and North La Penitence, Georgetown; La Grange Old and Public Road, Inner Stanleytown, Canal No. 2 all on the West Bank of Demerara; Windsor Forest on the West Coast of Demerara, Mon Repos, Blossom Scheme-Enmore, Victoria Village and Now or Never on the East Coast of Demerara, and Rosignol and Cotton Tree, West Coast Berbice.Two months ago,Jerseys NFL China, consultation on the aforementioned project was conducted in Berbice, and residents were promised that the works will be completed before the end of the year.Kaieteur News understands that the project is part of a US$5M loan from the Inter- American Development Bank (IDB),NFL Jerseys China, which seeks to build capacity and energy conservation and rehabilitate the low voltage distribution network.It was reported that as works begin, customers will be affected with power outages, but these will be done in isolation, meaning that small areas within villages will experience blackouts for 12- hour periods (or less), perhaps once or twice a week. There are reportedly about 100 areas that may need upgrading.The distribution system is said to be designed to reduce losses by the company due to illegal connections and substandard network,NBA Jerseys China, and to enable customers to become more energy conscious through the use of the Pre-paid Metering System.

無頭像
Ziwppx4o
等待驗證會員

積分 0
帖子 128
註冊 2017-10-11
用戶註冊天數 2411
用戶失蹤天數 2117
發表於 2018-3-19 23:40 
By Latoya Giles Minister of Natural Resources and Environment, Robert Persaud,Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale, on Saturday afternoon issued a stern warning to gold miners to ensure that all gold is declared in the coming year.Minister of Natural Resources and Environment Robert Persaud.The Minister was at the time addressing several executives within the gold sector at a cocktail event,Cheap NFL Jerseys, to celebrate the appointment of the new Commissioner for the Guyana Geology and Mines Commission (GGMC) Rickford Vieira and Chairman Clinton Williams.According to the Minister, his ministry has been receiving reports and allegations of gold smuggling. Persaud noted that since this has been brought to the attention of his ministry they were working towards confronting the issue head on.Notwithstanding the fact that the gold sector has done well in 2013 with its record declaration of gold,Cheap Jerseys, much more could have been achieved,Wholesale NBA Jerseys China, Persaud stressed. He said that miners and dealers in the gold sector must be saluted for the record declaration accomplished in 2013.The Minister emphasized that more focus must be placed on 2014. He said that this would help expand growth and diversify the sector by ensuring that all resources are fully developed and utilized in harmony with the environment and social responsibility.Persaud said that because of the unpredictable and unstable nature of minerals they must diversify. Persaud said that they must ensure that the country’s resources are fully developed. We must do it in a harmonious way that is friendly with the environment.The Minister added that his Ministry would also be looking at strengthening the managerial capacity of the GGMC.Last year the country recorded the highest ever gold declaration of 458,105 ounces as at December 16,Cheap Nike Shox, 2013, surpassing the previous highest level of 455, 918 ounces in 2001; which included the declarations of both Omai and small scale operators.Persaud had noted that the increase in activities has led to greater job opportunities and other positive spinoff effects to the economy. Because of the environmental impact of mining,Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic, Government has been working with miners and other stakeholders to see greater compliance.In fact, Government and the Guyana Geology and Mines Commission (GGMC) have been working to constantly improve sustainable mining across Guyana.Persaud had said that he was conscious that this would require tougher monitoring and enforcement as GGMC has been doing in a number of areas.

無頭像
Ziwppx4o
等待驗證會員

積分 0
帖子 128
註冊 2017-10-11
用戶註冊天數 2411
用戶失蹤天數 2117
發表於 2018-3-22 17:00 
A new airline will now be servicing the Guyana route as the Government has accepted the designation of Enerjet Airline by the Canadian Government to operate scheduled air service between Toronto and Guyana.It is understood, that the Guyana Civil Aviation Authority issued the licence to operate the scheduled air service between Toronto and Guyana to Enerjet Airlines on November 16,Wholesale China Jerseys, last.The start-up date for the flights to Guyana will be in February and it is expected that a New York route will be added soon after.Enerjet is represented in Guyana by Guyana International Airlines Inc.,NFL Jerseys China, with Hugh Denbow being the local contact person.Enerjet is originally a charter airline with its headquarters on the grounds of Calgary International Airport in Calgary, Alberta,Wholesale Jerseys, Canada. It has operated flights to holiday destinations in the Caribbean and Mexico from Calgary,China Jerseys Authentic, Edmonton,Cheap Jerseys From China, Winnipeg,Cheap Jerseys, Toronto and Vancouver.The airline commenced operations in spring of 2009.

無頭像
Ziwppx4o
等待驗證會員

積分 0
帖子 128
註冊 2017-10-11
用戶註冊天數 2411
用戶失蹤天數 2117
發表於 2018-3-22 22:23 
Guyanese Henry Prince cannot get over his love for shoes By Dale AndrewsMany would recall him as ‘Bata Boy’ from the days when the name Bata was on everyone’s lips when it came to shoes.And it would seem that Henry Prince has fallen in love with selling shoes, having given it almost 60 years of his life.A Guyanese by birth, Prince is a Branch Manager of the famous American shoe store, Payless.As many put it, Prince was born to sell shoes. I caught up with him during my recent trip to the United States of America.Guyanese Henry Prince, who still enjoys a successful career in the retail shoe business, poses with one of his countrymen at a function in Brooklyn New York. I had gone to Queens,Wholesale NBA Jerseys Authentic, New York, to visit one of the many shopping malls there and happened to come across the Payless outlet.Up to then I had not met many Guyanese I had known from back home so I was on the lookout for anything sounding Guyanese.My cousin who had accompanied me, introduced me to the Payless store and from the time the manager opened his mouth, I felt my heart jump–this was a Guyanese.After chatting briefly with him, I soon became aware that he knew some of my relatives both at home and in the United States. After all he was from Golden Grove, East Coast Demerara, the village of my birth.I did not get to talk to him much during that first meeting but he indicated that he would have been attending a function to which I too was invited,Cheap Jerseys From China, so we arranged to meet again.Surely enough, we did meet again and he agreed to share with me some of the challenges and achievements he faced since he left these shores two decades ago.Prince started working in the shoe business at the age of 19 and rose to become a branch manager of the famous Bata Shoe Store at Uitvlugt, West Coast Demerara.He subsequently became a District Manager and worked on Regent Street where ironically the now famous Bhena’s Footwear is located.But with competition from all circles squeezing Bata out of business,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, and in the midst of a crippling economic crisis, Prince migrated to the United States of America in 1985.At first,Wholesale Jerseys, Prince, a certified accountant, thought that he could have changed his career in the United States but upon arriving there he realised that being involved in the retail business was the way to go.His career there commenced almost as it had started decades earlier in his homeland, and it also took a similar path.He started working as an Assistant Manager with Fayber Shoe Company, which was at that time a famous business in the US but which has since gone out of operation.“I worked with them for 10 years. During that time I subsequently became a district manager for them—I managed 27 stores. Fayber went out of business and I was offered a job with Payless; that was in 1995,” Prince said.“I just enjoy selling shoes and I enjoy working in the retail business,” he added.My experience with him confirmed this.In Queens I visited the store he supervised a few days before I returned to Guyana and judging from his interaction with his staff and customers, I needed no more convincing that he was enjoying what he was doing.In fact, because of his presence there, the Payless store in queens was recommended to me by many of the known Guyanese that I met in the New York area.This did not surprise Prince when I mentioned the news to him.“I always make a path for my countrymen,” he said.He indicated that his position in the United States did allow him to recruit some workers from Guyana, with whom he had worked briefly during a brief sojourn in the local insurance business.Prince has returned to Guyana on a number of occasions, most recently in 2007 and the changes he has seen since he left have been heartening in some cases.However, he is conscious of the vast differences between his adopted homeland and the place of his birth.Before he left Guyana, Prince lived in the South Ruimveldt Park area and he was sure to visit there as well as the East Coast of Demerara.For one, the roads are not like he was accustomed to when he was living here.“I spent most of my time in Georgetown and fortunately there were no blackouts,” he joked.“I still consider Guyana home. My kids would like to know that they are a part of Guyana and I still have my property.”But when I asked him if he would ever live in Guyana again, his response was in the negative.“Honestly, to live full time,Cheap NFL Jerseys Store, no!? Because of health, I mean,Wholesale Adidas Hockey Jerseys, medical reasons. But I guess time will take care of that,” he said.But no one c

無頭像
Ziwppx4o
等待驗證會員

積分 0
帖子 128
註冊 2017-10-11
用戶註冊天數 2411
用戶失蹤天數 2117
發表於 2018-3-23 19:55 
Although they will be outnumbered by the proportion of officers from the Guyana Police Force, the City Constabulary has a vibrant plan to police the city streets over the holidays.At least this is according to Chief Constable,Wholesale Stitched NFL Jerseys, Andrew Foo, who revealed that in keeping with its mandate,Cheap Jerseys NFL China, as outlined by the Municipal and District Council Act 28:01, the Constabulary has formulated plans to intensify its enforcement efforts of the city bylaws.Monitoring of the activities of roadside vendors, though an illegal practice, will be paramount among the tasks of constabulary officers.According to Foo, although the bylaws provide for the city pavements to be free of all encumbrances, the policy of the council over the years has taken into consideration the social and economic aspects of the itinerant vendors.As such, persons have been allowed to operate on the pavements. “The work therefore of the constabulary in this regard would be to regulate those persons and to ensure that the pavements are not completely taken over by vending activities,” Foo said.As a result, Constabulary Officers will be on a mission to ensure that no additional vending operation overwhelms the city pavements. And it is anticipated that on occasions, members of the constabulary will be forced to regulate and even remove some vendors,NFL Jerseys Supply, Foo noted.“If we don’t regulate, you would find a situation where all of the pavements and even the roadways, every nook and cranny, is taken over with vending activities.”The vending situation, Foo admitted, is a major challenge to the resources of the constabulary which currently has a complement of 178 sworn officers, 100 shy of its ideal manpower strength.Although there are security guards attached to the Constabulary who are charged with securing the 39 locations of council,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, enforcing of the bylaws is carried out by an Enforcement Unit.Due to the limited capacity, Foo disclosed that there are mainly about 12 persons that are allotted at one time to the Unit to patrol the city.“Our numbers would not allow for the sort of visibility you would see in terms of officers from the Guyana Police Force. They have the numbers and so they have persons planted at almost each and every corner in the city.”In the past, Foo said that the Constabulary had the strength that could allow for officers to be on static beats and foot patrol, stressing that the current situation does not allow for that reality.But in recognition of the fact that the festive season will bring with it an increase of criminal elements at some of the prime shopping areas including the municipal markets,NFL Jerseys Cheap, the Chief Constable revealed that an additional number of ranks have been committed to boosting the security arrangements.“We have placed a small number of ranks in plainclothes on the streets and around the markets. They are also working to ensure that the stallholders who are legal tenants of the council are given a certain degree of protection.”It is expected that at least 100 of the 178 sworn officers will be committed to bolstering the security of the city over the coming days. Mobile patrols will also be increased around the city, Foo disclosed. The Constabulary has a total of four vehicles but only two are currently operational,Cheap World Cup Jerseys 2018, Foo said, even as he revealed plans to have the others up and running shortly.

無頭像
Ziwppx4o
等待驗證會員

積分 0
帖子 128
註冊 2017-10-11
用戶註冊天數 2411
用戶失蹤天數 2117
發表於 2018-3-25 07:11 
A consumer body battling US-owned Guyana Telephone and Telephone Company (GTT) over an application to raise rates, is refuting claims by the latter that citizens are no longer interested in owning a landline.According to the Guyana Consumers Association (GCA), GTT’s claim is “preposterous from our experience as consumer advocates”.The arguments are part of the consumer’s body submissions to the regulator – the Public Utilities Commission (PUC).GTT has applied to hike rates for its landlines and for international calls.However GCA is objecting, accusing the telephone company hiding its true profits and employing creative accounting practices to hide its assets and true profits.In addition to calling for the administration to launch a forensic audit,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, GCA also accused the company of easing its landline expansions in favour of the more lucrative mobile services.Several new housing schemes have been complaining of waiting years for services…in vain.“GTT does not repair consumers’ telephones in good time, sometimes for months. People are therefore forced to buy cell phones. More importantly, thousands of people have applied for landline phones, but GTT does not ever supply them. Sometimes applications are in the system for several years,” GCA said in its objections.“Many parents have come to us complaining that they have applied for landline phones so as to allow their children to use the internet to help them in their studies but GTT never supplies the landlines. It is our understanding that GTT deliberately does not supply the landline phones and this forces people to buy cellular phones.”The consumer body is challenging GTT to test the “truth” of the landline market by prominently advertising in the press, and on TV, that the company would be able to supply all applicants for landlines within two weeks or a month, and that it would repair customers’ phones with immediacy.“If GTT does this, this would be the first time in 10 years they would be marketing the landlines. We are asking the PUC to request GTT to test the truth of the landline market by reasonably quickly supplying the landlines and effectuating the repairs and doing the suggested marketing.”GCA said that the telephone company,Cheap Authentic Jerseys, in its application, has expressed a presumption that if the PUC increased the landline rates, consumers will use it more.“We are anxious to see the survey, market analysis or study that they would have undertaken to come to this conclusion. We would ask the PUC to also request a copy of this study. If the mobile rates were to be decreased to a more reasonable rate, would its usage increase or decrease?”The advocacy body also noted that GTT has claimed it had proposed a 50% decrease for most international calls.“They have done nothing of the kind, and we are looking forward for the lowering of international rates. International rates are falling everywhere and in Guyana, GTT is the only supplier with high rates. And even if they reduced by 50%, their rates will still be higher than all other local suppliers.”GCA in its submissions said it is also formally asking GTT to supply a comparison of termination costs that the company pays to other operators to terminate calls.“This data should be presented on a year by year basis,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, so that we can see how termination costs have moved over the years.”GCA also denied the company’s claim that its service quality for landline has improved.“This boast is empty except GTT could provide empirical evidence. To the Consumers Association and the Guyanese public, there has been no improvement in quality of service. Indeed we think quality of service has further deteriorated since the company illegally moved its billing, call centre and internet trafficking businesses to offshore companies.”Also being disputed by the GCA are claims that the company is under-earning.“Does the term “under-earning” refer to the 15% minimum of assets plus the “Advisory Fees” or does it refer to the increase in rates which is the subject of this filing. We are interpreting the term to refer to landline rates,NFL Jerseys China, since that is the subject of the filing. We reject the allegation that the landline services are under-earning.”As a matter of fact,Jerseys NFL Wholesale, GCA said, the landline is owed US$90M interest for financing the cellular phone services.“GTT started out as a landline operator and its cellular business was grafted on to what was then its core landline operations. In this process, GTT used about US$60 million of funds generated by the landline to invest in the cellular business. No bank loans were taken; landline money was used. At 15% per annum,

無頭像
Ziwppx4o
等待驗證會員

積分 0
帖子 128
註冊 2017-10-11
用戶註冊天數 2411
用戶失蹤天數 2117
發表於 2018-3-25 14:03 
Philipsburg, St Maarten: – Editor of the Today newspaper,Wholesale China Jerseys, Alex Holder,Cheap Jerseys From China, is in police custody,Authentic Jerseys From China, for allegedly using his girlfriend’s credit card.Holder, a Guyanese,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, appeared before a Judge of Instruction on Monday afternoon and was given an eight days extension in pretrial detention. SMN News learnt that Holder was arrested over the weekend after his girlfriend filed a complaint with the police.Alex Holder leaving the courthouse on Monday afternoonProsecutor Rienk Mud confirmed the arrest of Holder whom he said would appear in court sometime during the afternoon on Monday. Mud said the suspect has been charged with theft. No other details on the case have been released.It is understood that Holder had a domestic dispute with his girlfriend and her brother last week. The newspaper editor published a story in the newspaper he worked for outlining details of the dispute,Discount NFL Jerseys, which he said,Discount NFL Jerseys, occurred during his son’s baptism.SMN News further learnt that the dispute began when the suspect allegedly stole monies from credit card since he was in possession of the card and its pin number.Efforts made to contact the young woman proved futile up to press time.

無頭像
Ziwppx4o
等待驗證會員

積分 0
帖子 128
註冊 2017-10-11
用戶註冊天數 2411
用戶失蹤天數 2117
發表於 2018-3-28 16:04 
… Four fired over complaintsFour workers have been fired by the Bauxite Company of Guyana, after they were blamed for instigating the staff not to work after it was uncovered that a cockroach infestation and other concerns in the camp kitchen threatened the health of the workers.The Bauxite Company of Guyana is the local subsidiary of Russian Aluminium giant, Rusal.The Guyana Bauxite and General Workers Union is expected to lodge a protest with the Ministry of Labour over the dismissal of the workers,Cheap Jerseys, General Secretary Lincoln Lewis said yesterday. Concerns were raised by the employees at the company’s Aroaima operations in the Berbice River about the poor preparation and presentation of food.Some employees complained of feeling ill after consuming food prepared by the Camp kitchen.? An estimated 300 workers are attached to the company’s operations.An investigation was reportedly done by the employees and they allegedly found unhealthy conditions existing in the kitchen.Employees claimed that they had lost all confidence in the kitchen staff and they refused to consume food prepared. As a result, concerns were raised with the Personnel Manager and the Safety and Health Department.According to documents seen by Kaieteur News, an investigation by these departments revealed that storage conditions were very poor and that there was evidence of a cockroach infestation.It was also found that rotten vegetables were among the good vegetables.It was found that food boxes, cups and other items were tossed carelessly on the floor and that cockroaches and their droppings were seen on these items.There was also evidence that the bags storing rice, flour, sugar, salt,Cheap Jerseys China, channa,Jerseys China Wholesale, peas and other items were opened and cockroaches were crawling out of these bags.The investigation also revealed that expired items were found in the storage. These items included Nescafe coffee and Mello Cream margarine.According to the report of the investigation, the freezers storing meat are in poor condition and cooked food was stored along with raw meat in the refrigerators.In the area where food was being prepared, the garbage bin was uncovered and overflowing. Management of the kitchen was given until last Thursday to correct the problem.The four employees were dismissed on the very day that the food contractor was asked to rectify the problems.In the dismissal letter to employees, Ruslan Volokhov,Discount NFL Jerseys, the Deputy General Manager said that management had taken immediate action to investigate the claim about the poor quality of meals and management had visited the camp along with residents.According to Volokhov,Cheap Jerseys, later in the afternoon of November 8 – the day the workers protested against the quality of meals being provided – a demand was made for fresh meals to be prepared under independent caterers, using fresh meat and other ingredients.“Notwithstanding all the arrangements put in place of which you had full knowledge, you instigated the workers not to work, resulting in production loss to the company,Cheap Jerseys,” Volokhov said in his letter to the employees.They were told that management views their action as being inimical to the best interest of the company.The four workers were dismissed with immediate effect at the end of their shift last Thursday.The sacking of the employees is the latest concern the Bauxite Workers Union has with Rusal.General Secretary Lewis claims that the workers were simply told to remain after work and were handed their dismissal letters, without any discussion about their benefits.

無頭像
Ziwppx4o
等待驗證會員

積分 0
帖子 128
註冊 2017-10-11
用戶註冊天數 2411
用戶失蹤天數 2117
發表於 2018-3-28 21:27 
Bill’s followers from way back know he like PPP—that’s party, party,Jerseys NFL China, party! It took a while but he is now firmly on the GT cocktail circuit. One day, three parties and more.*Best of all the Air Services Limited blessing of their new aircraft by Bharrat (in yachting shoes-does he know the difference between a boat and a plane?) and Sam at Ogle.Ten long speeches,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, Dave Martins not singing but MCing,Wholesale Jerseys China, Clive Lloyd, Ministers galore but best of all Bill got a name check in his speech from Ramesh Dookoo of the PSC. What a man,Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale,what a speech! Fame at last.*From there to NAACIE for a quick beer and fish a la mode. No lawyers present so very quiet for a change. They should make that rum shop a Counsel free zone.*Bill had forgotten about the first of three Mexican evenings at the Georgetown Club. He poped it. The tequila a bit strong for him so he had a Banks. Funny how people keep coming up to him and saying how right he was about OMG!.Get a double grip Clifford Reis!!*Earlier he’s shared an intelligent half hour with Clinton Urlin, maestro of German’s the Creole restaurant. Lovely soup,Jerseys Wholesale, good brain. The boy deserves to go much further than Tiger Bay!*Bill finally took in Joel Ghansham on Channel Soixante neuf on TV. Many have suggested he should. Beyond parody. You could not make this man up. He does enough of that himself. An ultra camp host making love to the camera and the speakerphone with nods,Wholesale NBA Jerseys China, winks and more. Then advertising Femination—the Women’s Expo with a straight(ish) face. Bill could not write this. Only in Guyana. Get a grip, Anand Persaud. Your station is going to the dogs!*Finally Dem Boys say dere is a film in Creole bout Jesus for show in Gargetown pon Independence Day. Trouble was the reporter on Channel 65 News Update(of what?) kept calling it a ‘FLIM’.What is that?Some things are absolutely beyond parody in Guyparty and Guytelly land. Satire is not enough. Bill will try his best…ip!Pip!

無頭像
Ziwppx4o
等待驗證會員

積分 0
帖子 128
註冊 2017-10-11
用戶註冊天數 2411
用戶失蹤天數 2117
發表於 2018-3-29 09:36 
One section of the $3B Hope Canal project has been completed and is all set for an opening tomorrow, the National Drainage and Irrigation Authority (NDIA) have announced.The opening of the bridge, located next to the newly-built Hope Secondary School,Cheap NFL Jerseys, East Coast Demerara, is the first step in the operationalisation procedure for this facility and it is expectedThe Hope canal bridge being inspected in July. It is to be opened tomorrow.that the other components will soon follow.The ambitious canal project was conceptualised by Government as an alternative outlet for the East Demerara Water Conservancy. In the past,Cheap China Jerseys, the Maduni and Lama outlets had proven problematic,Cheap Stitched Jerseys, as they were not enough to release the millions of gallons of water from the conservancy, with flooding along the riverain areas.In 2005, there was massive flooding along the East Coast Demerara,Authentic NFL Jerseys Wholesale, prompting the administration to examine a number of measures. The canal at Hope was one of the consequent actions. There had been criticisms over the location.The project has four components – the canal, the conservancy head regulator, the public road bridge and the high level outfall sluice. Construction work on the channel began in 2011, but due to several constraints, the project was delayed.According to NDIA, immediately after the commissioning of the bridge tomorrow, the structure will be opened to traffic and the diversion road which vehicles were using to traverse the East Coast Highway in the vicinity of Hope will now be closed to facilitate remaining works.“NDIA is urging all road users to comply with traffic signs and road rules and to make use of the completed Hope Canal Bridge. At the same time, motorists are reminded to be vigilant and to travel at a safe speed at all times since the bridge is in close proximity to the Hope Secondary School.”The bridge which was constructed at a cost of approximately $349M has a length of 74.4 metres and a 47-metre sloped approach on both sides,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, NDIA said. It has the capacity to accommodate two-lane traffic,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, with sidewalks on both sides. It was constructed by DIPCON Engineering.The US$15M canal project is being funded by Government.It is anticipated that with the completion of Hope Canal, the frequent opening of the Lama and Maduni Sluices during the rainy season would not be necessary.

無頭像
Ziwppx4o
等待驗證會員

積分 0
帖子 128
註冊 2017-10-11
用戶註冊天數 2411
用戶失蹤天數 2117
發表於 2018-3-29 09:37 
A man who pleaded not guilty to three robbery charges was remanded yesterday.Dwayne Duncan was refused bail after appearing before Magistrate Nigel Hawk to answer charges of armed robbery,Wholesale China Jerseys, robbery with violence and possession of an unlicensed firearm.It is alleged that on October 20,Cheap NFL Jerseys, while armed with a gun,Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping, Duncan robbed Keith Fraser of a Motorola cell phone and one mountain bike.It is also alleged that on the same day the accused had in his possession two .32 live rounds without being licensed.He was also found with one .32 revolver in his possession without being licensed.Duncan pleaded not guilty to all the charges.The magistrate refused to grant bail to the accused who is expected to return to court December 16.

無頭像
Ziwppx4o
等待驗證會員

積分 0
帖子 128
註冊 2017-10-11
用戶註冊天數 2411
用戶失蹤天數 2117
發表於 2018-4-1 23:53 
The person pictured is wanted by the police for a series of fraud. The police are requesting anyone with information about the person pictured to contact them on telephone numbers 225-6411,Cheap Jerseys Wholesale, 225-2700,Wholesale NFL Jerseys Online, 225-8196,NFL Jerseys Supply, 226-2917,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys, 911 or the nearest police station.

無頭像
Ziwppx4o
等待驗證會員

積分 0
帖子 128
註冊 2017-10-11
用戶註冊天數 2411
用戶失蹤天數 2117
發表於 2018-4-2 16:38 
…is regional supermarket chain’s 46th locationToday, Massy Stores will open its first supermarket in Guyana.? The regional supermarket chain, which currently operates 45 retail locations in Trinidad and Tobago, Barbados,Wholesale NFL Jerseys China, St. Lucia and St. Vincent, has now extended its offering into the Guyana market – its 46th location, to serve consumers.Massy Stores Guyana will be located in Amazonia Mall, East Bank, Demerara and offers the convenience of one-stop shopping within its 16,000 square feet of retail space, making it the largest supermarket in the country.The new location will include features such as high quality fresh produce, chilled and frozen meat, prepared foods and a wide variety of local and foreign food and general merchandise items.Additionally, the Massy Stores Supermarket will offer a number of convenient, value-added services including a deli and bakery, butcher and fresh fish counters, an in-store pharmacy, ATM Machines, MoneyGram and SurePay points of service.The store’s international design,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, which incorporates wide aisles to comfortably accommodate shoppers, and automated in-store price checkers,Jerseys Cheap NFL, is also complemented by extensive parking facilities to enhance the overall shopping experience.“Massy Stores is truly excited about opening our doors in the Guyana market.? We are a Caribbean chain and we believe that being in the Guyana market gives us an opportunity to be more authentically Caribbean,Adidas NHL Jerseys China, as we bring on board 120 Guyanese associates to create something new for this market.“This is about bringing a new shopping experience to Guyanese consumers and sharing our best practises and best models across Caribbean territories,” commented Thomas Pantin, Senior Vice President and Executive Chairman, Retail Line of Business,Authentic NFL Jerseys Cheap, Massy Group.“We have continued to incorporate best practices in the construction of our second store, already in progress, at the East Coast MovieTown complex, which is scheduled to open in 2017,” he added.Deo Persaud, Country Manager, Massy Guyana, also added, “Massy has been operating in Guyana for the past 48 years. Our model has been primarily business to business, as we have been operating in the industrial and LPG gases, automotive and industrial equipment, distribution,Cheap Jerseys From China, security services and IT industries locally.“Now we are really moving into a new space, operating in retail and serving a wider customer base which is a new and exciting business for us.? We also have the opportunity to work closely with local suppliers and local producers so that our consumers can find a wide variety of high-quality, local items in one location.”Massy Stores Guyana will be open to the public from Monday to Thursday from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., on Fridays and Saturdays from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. and on Sundays from 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.

無頭像
Ziwppx4o
等待驗證會員

積分 0
帖子 128
註冊 2017-10-11
用戶註冊天數 2411
用戶失蹤天數 2117
發表於 2018-4-2 17:44 
A three-vehicle accident on the Demerara Harbour Bridge yesterday morning left one person nursing a swollen face,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, a minibus smashed,Cheap Jerseys, and a four-wheel drive vehicle and a taxi slightly damaged. The accident slowed the morning traffic.The accident occurred around 9:30 hours. At the time the smashed minibus had 13 passengers, one of whom – a woman – suffered a blow to her face which became swollen.According to the minibus driver, Gladston Branford, he was travelling to Georgetown in his Parika-Georgetown route minibus when a car travelling in the opposite direction swerved into his lane from a parked bridge- maintenance vehicle and swung back into the West Demerara bound lane narrowly missing the bus.A four wheel vehicle however shifted from the West Demerara lane into the Georgetown lane immediately after the car and smashed into the minibus. The four-wheel drive vehicle was then hit from behind by a taxi that was closely following it.“A car fly out from behind the road works,NFL Jerseys Wholesale, then a four by four fly out and ended up in my lane and into my vehicle,NFL Jerseys China,” said Mr Branford, who claimed 15 years experience driving such vehicles.When Kaieteur News arrived on the scene the four-wheel drive vehicle and the taxi,China Jerseys Wholesale, both of which were still drivable,Wholesale Basketball Jerseys, were escorted to the LaGrange Police Station. The minibus was later taken off the bridge by a forklift truck.